Beck: Won't deny he raped, murdered, young girl in 1990

find your strange bedfellows here

Re: Beck: Won't deny he raped, murdered, young girl in 1990

Postby ST » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm

dd wrote:I didn't address an anonymous poster; I addressed that which was part of an overall transcript entered into evidence in a jury trial.

Ignoring the context of the post I was responding to. Cute.

Sorry, the post by "just a creepin" is what I was responding to, not the trial. Specifically:

just a creepin wrote:It was obvious to anyone reading them in the court room that you and Bud and Amy Bernitt were feeding off each other to continue the widespread Defamation of Mr. Wells in concert with Kevin Shiflet.

You and your Cabal's character assassinations not only of Mr. Wells but Brian O'Neill, Baron Hill were not stop 24/7 continuing for years.

This post most certainly is innuendo, when an anonymous coward (who has so little integrity that he posts under multiple names in flagrant violation of forum rules) is blathering about these phantom posts without bothering to mention anything written in those posts. If I'm guilty of "defamation" then why not reveal the contents of those phantom posts? This is exactly why I challenged The Creep to quote or post a PDF of those offending posts.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST
I never stabbed anyone with a rusty nail.

Have thanks: 39 times

Postby just a creepin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

Scott Tibbs wrote:
just a creepin wrote:Had you been there you would have seen your own written postings from the internet in-between Bud and Amy Bernitts' written postings that were put on slides for the jury and audience to see.

Why don't you quote or post a PDF of those offending posts, rather than posting innuendo about what I said in 2002/2003?

The point, of course, is the hypocrisy. The same crowd that has been squealing for 7 about how poor, pitiful, persecuted Scott Wells has been "defamed" are just giddy about spreading libelous fabrications about Glenn Beck.

Scott Tibbs you can't be serious? REally? Provide you a PDF how could I Tibbs? I attended the Defamation Trial for the whole week except for Friday which was closing arguments cause I had to be outta town. Unlike you who never showed up once at the Trial but blogged away that Scott Wells had no case and it was a big to do about nothing.

Sorry. In my view it seemed it was. Scott won the biggest jury award ever for an elected official. What? Wells won about 400 K. Guess the jury thought Wells was seriously "defamed" by Kevin Shiflet and the rest of the dirty GOP Cabal. Poor Kevin was the "fall guy". Boy was he stupid.

All I remeber of those 30 or so slides on the big screen for everyone to see in the court room when both Bud and Amy Bernitt had to answer to the grilling questions about their untruthful slanderous smears about Wells for hours on the witness stand. And your posts were between some of them. You still don't get it --- It was the broad spreading of the Shiflet lied Affidavit partly on the herald-times message board for over a year that helped fuel the very large jury award. And you were part of it.

All I remember is that between a post by Tree Cutter than later Chainsaw and Motor City Madman all posted by Bud Bernitt as he testified under oath was some posts by ST. But the moniker signature on the ST Posts' at the bottom between Bernitts was something like "Scott Tibbs Bloomington's Public Scold" followed by something like "I'm always right" and lastly "They call me Mr. Tibbs". And NO I don't have a PDF! How could I? I watched it LIVE. But that is the best I can remember.

My mother use to always say a best predictor of the future is studying the past. Well just recently the posts were posted here by you Scott Tibbs and Tree Cutter. Same ol thing again? Feeding off each other again? How Christian. You'd think you learned your lesson from last years' Scott Wells Defamation Trial Victory.

Scott Tibbs wrote:Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm
VietVet wrote:It's OK, if you're a Republican!
- Scott Tibbs

"Vietvet" - a sniveling, spineless anonymous coward with absolutely no integrity - is simply making things up again.

I never once said that it was OK, and the anonymous coward "VietVet" knows it.

No, the song praising Bush is not OK. It was as wrong as the number praising Obama.

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8762&start=15

SCOTT TIBBS POST FOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER BY TREE CUTTER (FEEDING OFF EACH OTHER AGAIN)

Tree Cutter wrote:Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Last edited by just a creepin on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
VietVet quote on Scott Tibbs: "Tibbs did us all a great favor by demonstrating that the Republican party depends upon lies to make its points. Tibbs has devoted himself to spreading lies for years , and in this case, as in others before, he has been caught out."

"But here I can say it: Scott Tibbs is a liar, an obvious liar, a serial liar."

BigDog quote on Scott Tibbs: "Evil IS real. I've seen his face. His name is Tibbs."
just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Have thanks: 0 times

Postby just a creepin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am

Don't worry Scott Tibbs. If your not a sniveling spineless coward most likely you'll see em' at the next trial where you'll have the opportunity to attend.
VietVet quote on Scott Tibbs: "Tibbs did us all a great favor by demonstrating that the Republican party depends upon lies to make its points. Tibbs has devoted himself to spreading lies for years , and in this case, as in others before, he has been caught out."

BigDog quote on Scott Tibbs: "Evil IS real. I've seen his face. His name is Tibbs."
just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby ST » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:21 am

just a creepin wrote: And NO I don't have a PDF! How could I? I watched it LIVE. But that is the best I can remember.

So, in other words, you refuse to directly quote, much less provide any evidence of, these phantom posts you keep blabbing about on the former Hoosier Talk. I'll tell you what. Have your "good buddy" Scott Wells make some copies and mail these phantom posts to me - if they actually exist, that is.

just a creepin wrote:SCOTT TIBBS POST FOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER BY TREE CUTTER (FEEDING OFF EACH OTHER AGAIN)

You're a fool. How exactly am I to control what someone else posts? In case you don't get it, this is a message board. Everyone here feeds off each other. Good grief, just how stupid are you?
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST

Postby just a creepin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:
- Scott Tibbs

"Vietvet" - a sniveling, spineless anonymous coward with absolutely no integrity - is simply making things up again.

No, the song praising Bush is not OK. It was as wrong as the number praising Obama.

Tree Cutter wrote:Image

Ah yes my lovely little children. Heil Herr Hitler. And in my view what we have here in the idyllic lovely monroe county is a new brand of GOP Cabal Christianity with the swastica to boot with goose-stepping support from Scott Tibbs and his Tree Cutter "buddie Bud". Ah yes my lovely little children the new future.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby just a creepin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:
just a creepin wrote: And NO I don't have a PDF! How could I? I watched it LIVE. But that is the best I can remember.

So, in other words, you refuse to directly quote, much less provide any evidence of, these phantom posts you keep blabbing about on the former Hoosier Talk. I'll tell you what. Have your "good buddy" Scott Wells make some copies and mail these phantom posts to me - if they actually exist, that is.

just a creepin wrote:SCOTT TIBBS POST FOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER BY TREE CUTTER (FEEDING OFF EACH OTHER AGAIN)

You're a fool. How exactly am I to control what someone else posts? In case you don't get it, this is a message board. Everyone here feeds off each other. Good grief, just how stupid are you?

Scott Tibbs, Hon not necessary.

Please come to the next Trial down the road. If it's anything like Wells' Defamation Trial last year you'll be able to see more of the same thing and you can see how you contributed to the smear and defamation of Wells along with your very close "Christian" friends --- the Bernitts.

All I can say is that the messages that you and Bud Bernitt posted on the Herald-Times Newspapers Message Board Forum were so UNCHRISTIAN! Sorry but it is very hard to believe that a credible newspaper such as the HERALD-TIMES NEWSPAPER would sponsor that kind of smut.

Sorry I cannot post direct quotes cause I don't want to get into Defamation saying something that it is not without clear accuracy. But YOUR POSTS WERE BAD as the Jury decided too and in my view too --- largest Jury Award ever for an elected official, 400 K. Perhaps you or Bud could provide me and my gals a PDF? Surely Bud or Geoff Grodner have a PDF. Ask them since they are in your camp and you can review.

Accusing Wells of being involved in Felony Arson which Kevin Shiflet did and which was supported by you and Bud and Amy Bernitt from what I heard at the Wells' Defamation Trial is called "Misprison of a Felony" which if convicted can mean up to three years of being LOCKED up in Federal Prison with heavy fines to boot. I am no attorney but that is some serious Defamation. Huh hon, Scott Tibbs, Now is that the Christian thing to do?

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby just a creepin » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

These pictures are so Christian? Right Scott Tibbs?

The pictures that you and Tree Cutter "Buddie Bud" support are NOT True but Lies! And in my view, Isn't this Defamation Scott Tibbs? What would Jesus Christ Say? Would Jesus Christ aprove of these LIES?

More smear from the dirty GOP Cabalistic Christians? These would look great on a billboard wouldn't they Scott with your name embossed at the bottom with Tree Cutter "Buddie Buds".

No wonder most people are leaving the GOP here in droves and voting Democrat. Some of my lady gal friends who are Republican voted Democrat last election.

Tree Cutter wrote:Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Destroy US economy. Check.

Free the people who bombed the USS Cole. Check.

Close Gitmo. Check

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7761&p=134508#p134508

Tree Cutter wrote:Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Ban the word Terrorist.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby just a creepin » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Is this the same Bud Bernitt --- a recent Trial Witness --- using the name Tree Cutter again after Wells Defamation Trial Victory posting more reckless lies?

Nah, Bud couldn't be that stupid or could he?

It is so lovely to have the First Ammendment to say whatever - though - so long as what you say is true and you are not smearing someone just to gain politically.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby ST » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm

just a creepin wrote:Sorry but it is very hard to believe that a credible newspaper such as the HERALD-TIMES NEWSPAPER would sponsor that kind of smut. [/b]

The H-T didn't sponsor anything, you fool. The H-T provided a message board where people in the community could post. The H-T didn't endorse anything on the site - they were the interactive content provider. If you're going to argue that the H-T endorsed the CATABOLIC CABAL'S posts on Hoosier Talk, you're also going to have to argue that the H-T endorsed all of the posts defending Wells.

The H-T had no control over what was posted. They could only delete after the fact.

just a creepin wrote:But YOUR POSTS WERE BAD as the Jury decided too and in my view too

The jury decided my posts were bad? There was a ruling about my posts and I missed it? You're more unhinged than ever. Like I said before, what exactly did I say that was so bad? How about some facts, instead of more innuendo?

You need to grow up and get over yourself. These debates were seven years ago. Nobody cares about Hoosier Talk but you.

just a creepin wrote:Surely Bud or Geoff Grodner have a PDF. Ask them since they are in your camp and you can review.

They're not the ones spreading innuendo all over the Internet about me. Your accusation, your responsibility to provide evidence. This isn't difficult to understand.

just a creepin wrote:These pictures are so Christian? Right Scott Tibbs?

The pictures that you and Tree Cutter "Buddie Bud" support are NOT True but Lies! And in my view, Isn't this Defamation Scott Tibbs? What would Jesus Christ Say? Would Jesus Christ aprove of these LIES?

More smear from the dirty GOP Cabalistic Christians? These would look great on a billboard wouldn't they Scott with your name embossed at the bottom with Tree Cutter "Buddie Buds".

Those aren't my posts, you lunatic. If you have a problem, take it up with Bud.

BTW: the pictures were posted for the sole purpose of being offensive and provoking a reaction. Given your repeated hysterical meltdowns in this thread, it appears Bud got exactly what he wanted. What the pictures are, by the way, is a parody of Obama. A parody isn't a "lie", Mr. Caps Lock.

You haven't changed a bit in three years, under any of your usernames. You're still unable to deal with anythign rationally, and you throw a temper tantrum anytime anyone disagrees with you about your idol Scott Wells' defamation case. Yes, we understand that the Messiah was nailed to the cross by the CATABOLIC CABAL. Of course, he had no role whatsoever in his own troubles. Even the jury that convicted him was part of the CABAL.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

ST

Postby crinklecrust » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:25 am

Scott Tibbs comment:

"The H-T didn't sponsor anything, you fool. The H-T provided a message board where people in the community could post. The H-T didn't endorse anything on the site - they were the interactive content provider. If you're going to argue that the H-T endorsed the CATABOLIC CABAL'S posts on Hoosier Talk, you're also going to have to argue that the H-T endorsed all of the posts defending Wells.

The H-T had no control over what was posted. They could only delete after the fact."

Not True. The Herald-Times was responsible for the content on their chat room or message board. Less than a week after the hundreds of HT Posts authored and written by Bud and Amy Bernitt that were exposed at the Wells Criminal Pre-Trial, the Herald-Times realized that they were open to a Libel Lawsuit because the motherboard editor edited some posts but not others. Some of those libelous posts were left on their Message Board permanently when some of them had crossed the line. Bob Zaltsberg, the editorial board and the owners knew it and removed their online Message Board HoosierTalk forever.

Scott Tibbs commented:

"You throw a temper tantrum anytime anyone disagrees with you about your idol Scott Wells' defamation case. Yes, we understand that the Messiah was nailed to the cross by the CATABOLIC CABAL. Of course, he had no role whatsoever in his own troubles. Even the jury that convicted him was part of the CABAL."

Absolutely wrong again. But what else is new. You talk about Scott Wells Defamation Case admitting that he "was nailed to the cross by the CATABOLIC CABAL" and then go onto to say "even the jury that convicted him was part of the CABAL! What? Get your facts right before you post.

It was the Cabal Wannabe Kevin Shiflet who was Convicted for Defamation.

Scott Wells won the largest jury award of $390,000 for a politician in Indiana for Defamation from Kevin Shiflet.

Good to see Scott Tibbs the spin meister is alive and well, How the lying liars always figure.
crinklecrust
skate
skate

Postby just a creepin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Please Scott Tibbs hon, What would Jesus Christ Say? Would Jesus Christ approve of these pictured lies as parody as you claim? As typical you ignore questions you do not want to answer proving your a big phony wannabe Christian? Huh hon?

My gals lady friends said even said that Obama is a Christian. Don't these pictures then portray a figment of a lie as a friend of Osama bin Laden and a Muslim?

How does this help people talking to one another to solve problems when you and tree cutter Bud use pictures that amplify hatred and polarization?

Please hon Scott Tibbs answer. Would Jesus Christ approve of these type of pictures as parody in a gathering to discuss serious issues?

Scott could you confirm that the Tree Cutter Bud posting here is NOT the same Bud Bernitt that I witnessed at the Wells Defamation Trial last year posting under the same name of Tree Cutter? Mission Control Scott Tibbs please confirm? Isn't Tree Cutter Bud involved in a lawsuit with the State Police vs Wells? If he is why would he be posting such unprofessional slants?

just a creepin wrote:These pictures are so Christian? Right Scott Tibbs?

No wonder most people are leaving the GOP here in droves and voting Democrat. Some of my lady gal friends who are Republican voted Democrat last election.

Tree Cutter wrote:Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Destroy US economy. Check.

Free the people who bombed the USS Cole. Check.

Close Gitmo. Check

Tree Cutter wrote:Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Ban the word Terrorist.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby just a creepin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:36 pm

My gals lady friends one of em a pub told me to check this out. Guess the lovely internet on mobtalk shows the marriage between Scott Tibbs and Bud Bernitt in the "Chicken Picture". Then the "Chainsaw" picture reminds me of the Bud Bernitt "Chainsaw" logo on several of the 30 or so slides put up for all to see on the big screen last summer at the Kevin Shiflet Defamation Trial where he was found quilty of defamation of Councilman Wells.

My one pub lady gal told me of the citizensfortruth pres Bud Bernitt attacking Congressman Baron Hill on all of those billboards and to look for the link deep at the mobtalk bowels heaven forbid. Geez the internet never forgets huh Scott hon? Umm is the Tree Cutter here posting now the same Bud Bernitt as last year??? Nah can't be that dumb or is he? Mission Control that's affirmative. Roger.

http://www.mobtalk.net/bored/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&start=0

Especially with my new Stihl 440.
Image[/quote]

http://citizensfortruth.com/

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby ST » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 am

Scott Tibbs wrote:Yes, we understand that the Messiah was nailed to the cross by the CATABOLIC CABAL. Of course, he had no role whatsoever in his own troubles. Even the jury that convicted him was part of the CABAL.

crinklecrust wrote:Absolutely wrong again. But what else is new. You talk about Scott Wells Defamation Case admitting that he "was nailed to the cross by the CATABOLIC CABAL" and then go onto to say "even the jury that convicted him was part of the CABAL! What? Get your facts right before you post.

I was referring to his drunk driving arrest, you lunatic. Not every post on this forum references your personal obsession, the Wells "defamation" case. And the statement about Messiah Wells being nailed to the cross was SARCASM, fool. Grow up and get over yourself.

just a creepin wrote:Please Scott Tibbs hon, What would Jesus Christ Say? Would Jesus Christ approve of these pictured lies as parody as you claim?

I never claimed that Jesus Christ would approve of the pictures, you fool. I didn't even say that I personally approved of the pictures. I said they represented parody, and a parody is not a lie. If it were, everything Saturday Night Live does would be a defamatory lie. Good grief, just how stupid are you?

By the way, the H-T is not legally responsible for what was posted on the H-T's debate forum. That has been established as legal precedent. I posted a thread about this a while back:

viewtopic.php?p=75063#p75063

ST wrote:A while back, Crinklecrust was screeching hysterically about the Scott Wells case and how the Herald-Times could be liable for what was posted on their web site. I disputed the claim, which caused him to become even more hysterical. Turns out that I was right all along.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/16/mys ... index.html

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- Federal law gives MySpace.com immunity from a lawsuit over the alleged sexual assault of a teenage girl by a man she met on the social networking Web site, a federal appeals court ruled Friday.

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit that a Texas girl's family filed against MySpace and its parent company, News Corp. The family said MySpace didn't protect young users from sexual predators.

The appeals court ruled that the Communications Decency Act of 1996 bars such lawsuits against Web-based services like MySpace. A federal judge in Austin, Texas, dismissed the $30 million lawsuit on the same grounds last year.

"Parties complaining that they were harmed by a Web site's publication of user-generated content have recourse; they may sue the third-party user who generated the content, but not the interactive computer service that enabled them to publish the content online," Judge Edith Brown Clement wrote in the ruling.

:lol2:
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

ST

Postby just a creepin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Never answered the question. The Jesus Christ who you claim is the righteous savior for all, would Jesus Christ aprove of your lovely pictures that you and Bud Bernitt claim are just "parody"?

Simply a joke?

A sensitive Muslim or Christian, do you think they would feel insulted by your "parody" pictures?

How does this help dialogue between people of opposed views?

Doesn't this just incite more of the same smut? When does it end Scott Tibbs???

The loving Jesus Christ would not approve of any of this Tantrum Tibbs "and you know it".

But that does not stop Scott Tibbs from continuing his depraved view of Cabal Christianity, now does it?

So continue the smearful smut?

Tantrum Tibbs is having another lovely meltdown who can't get over himself because of his Tibbocentric view of the universe --- that everything revolves around Scott Tibbs and his big ego. Have you no decency Scott Tibbs hon. Nah. I can walk on watertoo.

Please put up Scott Tibbs your Parody Pictures on a billboard as a campaign for your GOP cause. These below would be ideal since you have already signed off on them. When are you starting your billboard campaign with PGOP Parody Pictures? Local Republicans gotta feel good that your waiting in the wings ready to take your fledgling flight.

Scott Tibbs wrote:Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm
- Scott Tibbs

SCOTT TIBBS POST FOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER BY TREE CUTTER (FEEDING OFF EACH OTHER AGAIN)

Tree Cutter wrote:Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Ah yes my lovely little children. Heil Herr Hitler. And in my view what we have here in the idyllic lovely monroe county is a new brand of GOP Cabal Christianity with the swastica to boot with goose-stepping support from Scott Tibbs and his Tree Cutter "buddie Bud". Ah yes my lovely little children the new future.

Tree Cutter wrote:Ban the word Terrorist.

just a creepin
park ridge
park ridge

Postby Richard Potato » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Dear just a creepin,

You're weird.
Richard Potato
Entrenched

Have thanks: 36 times

PreviousNext