Anti-Abortionists Finally Kill Dr. Tiller -- In Church

this land is your land, this land is my land

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

MFDP64 wrote:
mimicus wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:Spare us the political posturing about terrorism. Your primary concern is expressed in the following quote of your LTTE which you left out of your last post:

Scott Tibbs wrote:Nonetheless, I will not stop proclaiming that abortion is murder because that is the simple truth.

What does it say about a person's character, about their moral compass, when they know anterior to murder but do nothing to stop it?

Do you know anyone, MFDP, who, armed with the knowledge of a murder to be committed, wouldn't use every means at his or her disposal to prevent it?

Because I don't.

I don't either. If abortion is murder, isn't there a compelling moral obligation to directly intervene and stop it?

Of course there is.
Under rules planned for one chamber, guns would be allowed on the Assembly floor and in the Assembly viewing galleries, said sources who have been briefed on the plans. That would mean the public could bring guns into the viewing galleries but would still have to adhere to other existing rules, including one that bars the use of still cameras and video cameras.

-- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, on what Republican control of the Wisconsin statehouse really means
mimicus
Entrenched

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby Roving Karl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:all we now get from you and ST are cartoons and concerns about the right to libel and slander OB/GYNs.

All we get, MFDP64?

All we get?

Did you bother to read this part, from my letter to the editor published in yesterday's USA Today?

Scott Tibbs wrote:The killing of George Tiller was an act of terrorism, plain and simple.

Or this part?

Scott Tibbs wrote:If Scott Roeder, the shooting suspect, is convicted in a court of law after a fair trial by a jury of his peers, he should quickly be put to death.

You sure you want to stand by that statement?

MFDP64 wrote:ST & RK, I never want to read another word about how dangerous ELF is from you hypocrites.

You don't even know what the word "hypocrite" means. I've harshly denounced the ELF and called for ELF terrorists to be jailed. I've harshly denounced anti-abortion terrorism and called for terrorists like Roeder to be executed.

Engage your brain before engaging your emotions, and you won't make yourself look stupid nearly so often.

You just received a serious smackdown, MFDip.

Cry in the fat arms of mimicus.

--rk
"The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl
INFO shaker & heartbreaker

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't you have a new strip mall in Nashville to pimp, loser?
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby Roving Karl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Don't you have a menial position to fill?
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Roving Karl wrote:Don't you have a menial position to fill?

No, but I do enjoy reading your obsequious business features.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby Roving Karl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm

MFDP64 wrote:
Roving Karl wrote:Don't you have a menial position to fill?

No, but I do enjoy reading your obsequious business features.

You seem to be the obsequious one -- publicly polishing the manure of ELF and making sure they don't shoulder the blame for anything they do, even when they leave their calling card.

I am not sure if you actually believe your own foolishness. Seems a bit like Stockholm Syndrome.

--rk
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Roving Karl wrote:You seem to be the obsequious one -- publicly polishing the manure of ELF and making sure they don't shoulder the blame for anything they do, even when they leave their calling card.

I'll leave it to you and Tibbs to play J. Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolson when it comes to tracking down ELF.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby ST » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Roving Karl wrote:You just received a serious smackdown, MFDip.

His use of the phrase "all we get" (with emphasis on the word all) is clearly and plainly false. It could have been a simple mistake, but he refused to retract it when the error was pointed out. That makes the "error" intentional. When you say something that is not true, and you know what you're saying is not true, it is a lie.

That means the anonymous coward "MFDP64" is a liar.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST
I never stabbed anyone with a rusty nail.

Have thanks: 39 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Another awesome rebuttal from ST.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby VietVet » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:When you say something that is not true, and you know what you're saying is not true, it is a lie.

That means the internet troll and coward "Scott Tibbs" is a liar.
This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and powerful,
and to despise or at least neglect persons of poor and mean conditions,
is the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments.

-Adam Smith
VietVet
Entrenched

Have thanks: 53 times

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 pm

VietVet wrote:
Scott Tibbs wrote:When you say something that is not true, and you know what you're saying is not true, it is a lie.

That means the internet troll and coward "Scott Tibbs" is a liar.

Are you saying that Tibbs himself doesn't believe abortion = murder? I always thought he believed it, but was too much of a coward to do anything about it.

But now you're saying that he doesn't actually even believe it himself?
Under rules planned for one chamber, guns would be allowed on the Assembly floor and in the Assembly viewing galleries, said sources who have been briefed on the plans. That would mean the public could bring guns into the viewing galleries but would still have to adhere to other existing rules, including one that bars the use of still cameras and video cameras.

-- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, on what Republican control of the Wisconsin statehouse really means
mimicus
Entrenched

Postby ST » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 pm

mimicus wrote:I always thought he believed it, but was too much of a coward to do anything about it.

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, "mimicus" lives in a fantasy world where being opposed to abortion automatically makes one immoral, blah blah blah.

You've been unhinged for years, but now you're just boring.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, "mimicus" lives in a fantasy world where being opposed to abortion automatically makes one immoral, blah blah blah.

No. Believing that abortion is the equivalent of murder and then not doing anything to stop murder is immoral.

If I knew that a murder was about to be committed I'd do everything I could, including using lethal force, to stop it. You, apparently, would do nothing.

That's completely immoral. And cowardly.

mimicus
Entrenched

Postby ST » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

mimicus wrote:Believing that abortion is the equivalent of murder and then not doing anything to stop murder is immoral.

In other words, "mimicus" lives in a fantasy world where being opposed to abortion automatically makes one immoral.

You're not fooling anyone.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

ST

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Scott Tibbs wrote:
mimicus wrote:Believing that abortion is the equivalent of murder and then not doing anything to stop murder is immoral.

In other words, "mimicus" lives in a fantasy world where being opposed to abortion automatically makes one immoral.

You're not fooling anyone.

I am opposed to abortion. I do not believe that abortion is the equivalent of murder. If I did, I'd burn down the local Planned Parenthood for starters and then I'd start shooting abortionists in the fucking face.

What would you do, given that you have stated that abortion is the same as murder? Write some shit on your blog while children are dying?

mimicus
Entrenched

PreviousNext

Return to National