Anti-Abortionists Finally Kill Dr. Tiller -- In Church

this land is your land, this land is my land

Postby dd » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am

Roving Karl wrote:I'd say ST is the consistent one here...

Being pro-life and pro-death penalty is not consistent.

But, I see your fascination with taking drugs is still prominent. Don't they have illegal housekeepers that can go buy you some, down there?
dd
Leprechaun Catcher

Have thanks: 1042 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Roving Karl wrote:You denied the possibility ELF was to blame for many of the ELF incidents.

You were always pretty quick to call for a lynch mob when there was little more than a can of spray paint lying around.

When and if ELF starts shooting developers point blank in the face, as this kook shot Dr. Tiller, I'll readily concede your point.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby Roving Karl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

MFDP64 wrote:
Roving Karl wrote:You denied the possibility ELF was to blame for many of the ELF incidents.

You were always pretty quick to call for a lynch mob when there was little more than a can of spray paint lying around.

When and if ELF starts shooting developers point blank in the face, as this kook shot Dr. Tiller, I'll readily concede your point.

So short of that, it's OK when they break things, set blazes and tell Sean Hannity that Bloomington "conservationists" have developers' "names and addresses?"
"The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl
INFO shaker & heartbreaker

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Roving Karl wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:

So short of that, it's OK when they break things, set blazes and tell Sean Hannity that Bloomington "conservationists" have developers' "names and addresses?"

Strawman.

When ELF starts shooting at close range, I'm sure you'll be the first to let us know.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Roving Karl wrote:
I'd say ST is the consistent one here and you are the wacko trying to make a point while doing peyote.

You're kidding, right? What's consistent about pointing to a building where babies are ritually murdered every week and then doing nothing to stop it?

If ST had half the conviction in his cause that your average ELF-er does, wouldn't he burn Planned Parenthood to the ground and therefore save some children?
Under rules planned for one chamber, guns would be allowed on the Assembly floor and in the Assembly viewing galleries, said sources who have been briefed on the plans. That would mean the public could bring guns into the viewing galleries but would still have to adhere to other existing rules, including one that bars the use of still cameras and video cameras.

-- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, on what Republican control of the Wisconsin statehouse really means
mimicus
Entrenched

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby Roving Karl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm

MFDP64 wrote:
Roving Karl wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:

Strawman.

When ELF starts shooting at close range, I'm sure you'll be the first to let us know.

A straw man is a false psoition.

I presented you with facts, threats and violent events which happened in Bloomington, all of which you ignored -- or condoned.

--rk, enjoying watching MFDip try to peddle his "ELF is nonviolent" fantasy
"The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
--Ayn Rand
Roving Karl
INFO shaker & heartbreaker

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Roving Karl wrote:I'd say ST is the consistent one here and you are the wacko trying to make a point while doing peyote.

That's right - anyone who isn't sympathetic to Roeder's temper tantrum must be certifiable or on hallucinogens.
Last edited by MFDP64 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Roving Karl wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:
Roving Karl wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:

Strawman.

A straw man is a false psoition.

I presented you with facts, threats and violent events which happened in Bloomington, all of which you ignored -- or condoned.

--rk, enjoying watching MFDip try to peddle his "ELF is nonviolent" fantasy

You do understand that there's a legal and moral difference between being accused of vandalism and being charged with murder, right?
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:48 pm

It wasn't murder, MFDP. Dr. Tiller was the murderer, not Roeder.
Under rules planned for one chamber, guns would be allowed on the Assembly floor and in the Assembly viewing galleries, said sources who have been briefed on the plans. That would mean the public could bring guns into the viewing galleries but would still have to adhere to other existing rules, including one that bars the use of still cameras and video cameras.

-- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, on what Republican control of the Wisconsin statehouse really means
mimicus
Entrenched

Postby SJ » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 pm

mimicus wrote:You're kidding, right? What's consistent about pointing to a building where babies are ritually murdered every week and then doing nothing to stop it?

If ST had half the conviction in his cause that your average ELF-er does, wouldn't he burn Planned Parenthood to the ground and therefore save some children?

That's not true, and you know it. ST has the conviction to have spent many a long Thursday morning standing around on the street by the temple of ritual murder.
SJ
seminary
seminary

Have thanks: 0 times

Postby ST » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

MFDP64 wrote:all we now get from you and ST are cartoons and concerns about the right to libel and slander OB/GYNs.

All we get, MFDP64?

All we get?

Did you bother to read this part, from my letter to the editor published in yesterday's USA Today?

Scott Tibbs wrote:The killing of George Tiller was an act of terrorism, plain and simple.

Or this part?

Scott Tibbs wrote:If Scott Roeder, the shooting suspect, is convicted in a court of law after a fair trial by a jury of his peers, he should quickly be put to death.

You sure you want to stand by that statement?

MFDP64 wrote:ST & RK, I never want to read another word about how dangerous ELF is from you hypocrites.

You don't even know what the word "hypocrite" means. I've harshly denounced the ELF and called for ELF terrorists to be jailed. I've harshly denounced anti-abortion terrorism and called for terrorists like Roeder to be executed.

Engage your brain before engaging your emotions, and you won't make yourself look stupid nearly so often.
Scott Tibbs
www.ConservaTibbs.com

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen. - Deuteronomy 27:24
ST
I never stabbed anyone with a rusty nail.

Have thanks: 42 times

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Spare us the political posturing about terrorism. Your primary concern is expressed in the following quote of your LTTE which you left out of your last post:

Scott Tibbs wrote:I have no doubt that there will be attempts to restrict the content of speech in the future, using Tiller's death as justification. Whether it is called "hate speech" or whether the excuse is that calling abortion murder is an act of "inciting" violence, attacks on free speech are coming. The pro-abortion movement is already laying the foundation for that.

Nonetheless, I will not stop proclaiming that abortion is murder because that is the simple truth.

It's critical to the kooky anti-choice movement that you and your cohorts continue to self-righteously scream MURDER at the top of your lungs despite your willful misunderstanding of the term.
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 pm

An anti-abortion activist suspected in the death of Kansas doctor George Tiller told CNN on Tuesday the closing of Tiller's women's clinic is "a victory for all the unborn children."

Scott Roeder, 51, would not admit to CNN's Ted Rowlands that he killed Tiller, who was gunned down at his church May 31. But he said if he is convicted in Tiller's slaying, "the entire motive was the defense of the unborn."

Tiller's family said Tuesday the clinic he headed will permanently close, effective immediately, and they would issue no more statements. At the time Roeder was interviewed Tuesday, word of the permanent closure had not come out -- but when told the clinic had been shuttered since Tiller's death, he said, "Good."

Roeder said the closure would mean "no more slicing and dicing of the unborn child in the mother's womb and no more needles of poison into the baby's heart to stop the heart from beating, and no more partial-birth abortions."

Damn straight. That is what direct, effective, action against child murderers can accomplish. One more abortuary permanently closed. Scott Roeder saved tens of thousands of children from being murdered, which is more than any sidewalk-pounding anti-abortion "protester" ever did.

The allies didn't march outside Birkenau holding signs saying "no more Jew gassing" and they weren't terrorists, even when they broke German law and liberated the camps.

Too bad that most anti-abortion protesters put their own interests ahead of the childrens' when push really comes to shove.

mimicus
Entrenched

Postby mimicus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm

MFDP64 wrote:Spare us the political posturing about terrorism. Your primary concern is expressed in the following quote of your LTTE which you left out of your last post:

Scott Tibbs wrote:Nonetheless, I will not stop proclaiming that abortion is murder because that is the simple truth.

What does it say about a person's character, about their moral compass, when they know anterior to murder but do nothing to stop it?

Do you know anyone, MFDP, who, armed with the knowledge of a murder to be committed, wouldn't use every means at his or her disposal to prevent it?

Because I don't.

mimicus
Entrenched

Postby MFDP64 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 pm

mimicus wrote:
MFDP64 wrote:Spare us the political posturing about terrorism. Your primary concern is expressed in the following quote of your LTTE which you left out of your last post:

Scott Tibbs wrote:Nonetheless, I will not stop proclaiming that abortion is murder because that is the simple truth.

What does it say about a person's character, about their moral compass, when they know anterior to murder but do nothing to stop it?

Do you know anyone, MFDP, who, armed with the knowledge of a murder to be committed, wouldn't use every means at his or her disposal to prevent it?

Because I don't.

I don't either. If abortion is murder, isn't there a compelling moral obligation to directly intervene and stop it?
MFDP64
leonard springs nature
leonard springs nature

PreviousNext